Tuesday, March 21, 2006

hi everyone.lately my mommy and daddy have become shopaholics and have started shlepping me along.i mean,dont they KNOW i hate shopping?so after a whole tiring day of shopping we go back in the car and of course i fall asleep-wouldn't you?but then the chutzpa of it all,they wake me up and when i start crying my mommy just feeds me cuz she assumes im hungry.but of course im just cranky cuz i wana stay sleeping.in fact im crying right now.anyway my mom and dad and uncles went to the library and brought me home a dvd.i loveeee staring at it but i dont have the longest attention span yet.we're still working on that.but one thing i absolutely hate is tummy time.i refuse to like that.and im stubborn so i dont care.i will continue to scream and cry every time anyone puts me to play on my tummy.anyway i gotta go eat. im starving again.its been 2 hours!!!

No comments: