Monday, June 26, 2006

New Toys

If anyone wants to buy me new toys, don't ask my mommy what I want. You can ask me, since I know better. Mommy gets me all sorts of awful toys, like nice blocks and colorful stuff. What I really want is a bunch of black wires to play with, and big daddy shoes to lift and chew on. A laptop would be nice too, cuz mommy gets nervous when I hit the keys too hard. See, I need some stuff of my own and pretty books and stuffed animals just won't cut it. Oh and mommy only dresses me in dark clothing now cuz i drool and spit up everywhere and then crawl in it and get it all over the place and when it picks up the dust on the floor I get soo black. So theres my little update.

PS- I prefer a Dell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. You are too cute for words TM

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

It took a moment (or a few) to figure out who ggb is...but I thought it might be you!

and suri, you're darn right!