Thursday, August 31, 2006

Playtime anyone?



Today I was very tired since I missed my afternoon nap, and then I played all my remaining energy out in the park...So, when mommy was feeding me supper I fell asleep in my highchair. Mommy didn't even have a chance to take a picture, becuase a few minutes later, I woke myself up with a big SNEEZE! It was a blueberries with apples sneeze. I wasn't very happy that I wasted some precious beech nut food, so I started crying...mommy put me in my crib and then I was fast asleep. Hopefully for the night. (But not if I want to nurse, right mommy?)
Here is a picture of our last day in London, when we went to eat out...
I had a great time throwing everything on the floor!
And here are some pix from the pool yesterday... I had the most fantastic time there, splashing away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! we all miss you so much, especially me. im sure you miss me too. please give him a huge kiss from me

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

can't wait to see you soon!