Sunday, November 12, 2006

Helping mommy cook for shabbos


So here's the deal. Thursday night mommy was trying to cook for shabbos because we were having a LOT of guests. I wanted to see what was going on. How would you like to be left out of all the action? So eventually my mom got the hint, and picked me up and sat me on the counter. I tried to grab at the zucchini ends mommy was peeling for the soup. She didn't want me eating the scraps and peeled me my very own cucumber. She thought that would keep me busy.

It did, until I fell into the sink. Mommy thought that it was a good thing that I fell in, and she was just gonna leave me there.You see, I can't really climb out of the sink, and I didn't want to anyway. I had my cucumber to eat. Soon my cucumber was all soggy since I had trouble biting it with my gums-it's a tooth food. So I tried to find something else to keep me busy, and soon enough, I discovered the tap. I was able to turn the sink on and off. Well I liked it on, but mommy kept turning it back off. Soon, she didn't care anymore and let me splash around, until I figured out how to climb out. I was one big yucky wet mess. It was lots of fun though!

5 comments:

Happy Family said...

Looks like the sink is the place to be!
Jack VM in Colorado

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

The sink is DEFINITELY the place to be :)

Um, 10 months!!!

eem said...

YOu look like you were a biiig help-lucky you!

Anonymous said...

This kid is adorable! You should have a lot of nachas. This blog is great! I hope he likes it when he gets older and not just complain-"Did you have to?"

Found this on onlysimchas

Anonymous said...

hi you don't know who i am but i live in n.y. and you have the cutest baby on earth,he should grow up to be a talmud chacham i found this on only simchas.I want to ask you a question.do you live in har nof? because my aunt does and maybe you know them their name is schwartz and they live on agassi email me for the answer yitzyatagudah125@aim.com
yitzy