Thursday, April 12, 2007

My first haircut


Mommy and Bubby took me to this lady who made me feel all cool riding around on a swivel chair. Suddenly she starts spraying my head with water. I did not like that. Nope. So I started crying. Then she took out the scissors and started CUTTING my hair!!! Can you imagine that? My HAIR!!! and I didn't want to hold still for very long and I was screaming my head off. They still didn't get the message "LEAVE ME ALONE". well eventually, the lady was finished and mommy held me and I thought all was done, but the lady just wanted to finish it off with the buzzer to make sure it was straight but I just didnt' let. So, it's a little "off" in the back but only if you look closely. I look like the most handsome kid now though. I look like the little boy in the magazine that I like. Mommy thinks I look like a model. My hair is a little messed up in the picture but we'll put up some more so you can see for yourself how cute I look.

3 comments:

Happy Family said...

What an ordeal, looks like you made it through just fine! Jack still isn't quite ready for a trim yet.......
Jack's Mommy

zeidy junior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Munchkin B said...

omg ur kid is gettin so huge... its SCARY!!!