Monday, June 11, 2007

Did someone say "poor baby"????

In the morning I was really excited to see all the clowns acting silly, and then they brought out bunny rabbits and hamsters!!

see,even attached to that pole thingy, I was able to run around pretty well
...and daddy had to run after me!

I "borrowed" some kids stroller (not that he had any choice in the matter)

and then I discovered the play room. I was in heaven. Menachem, you totally should have come to play with me.They had the coolest stuff in there. And then they took the IV off, and I was able to run around like crazy! So now we're back home Baruch Hashem, and although I'm not totally better, at least i'm in my own bed and mommy is in hers. that's important.

7 comments:

Jaded said...

hey it looks like you're having a lot more fun in the hospital than I got to have!! they didn't bring me toy cars and bunny rabbits!!!

SantaClause said...

thats bc u wouldnt have fit in the toy cars

Happy Family said...

OH no.... you start eating little buddy and go home and feel better! we are thinking about you here in the states.
Jack and his parents

Krak Family said...

hey buddy and we were feeling all bad for you....
cant wait for you to be back in school and all.
-Menachem-

Nin said...

You might not know this, but Jack's Granny follows your blog, too, even though she doesn't often make comments. I'm really glad to see that you're well enough to go home and be with your Mommy. People all around the world have been worried about you! You're one very popular guy!

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

thanks for everyone's get well wishes!!

eem said...

Hope you're feeling all better already TM, and we can play when I get back! And TM's mommy, hope you guys are getting some rest now...refuah shelaima!