Thursday, July 17, 2008

columbus pix

i loooved running around in the sprinkler outside! mommy didnt pack my bathing suit, but that was fine with me.

we went to polaris and they had a great childrens play area
dalli was busy going through tunnels and pushing kids out of her way!
for supper we went to sammys and i made a mess! im showing off my saucy hands!
in the morning we went to the park and after that we went across the street to the pond with the geese
they were sorta chasing me
later that afternoon we went to Easton and it was HOT out. i was nervous to go in the sprinklers with all the other kids there. they brought zoo animals there though, and i liked that!
dancing in the store while mommy shopped (video to come)
dalli was POOPED at the end of the day and i fell asleep right away in the car.
some park pictures


me and my SPECIAL bubbe
im a great climber!

with my great aunt and uncle





busy with the slots, i'm off to vegas soon...

No comments: