Wednesday, August 13, 2008

dalli is very into pointing now-that is when shes not getting angry with me and biting me, although she does learn from the best...
she thinks shes a big kid and tries climbing up EVERYTHING. and she took four steps today!
i'm a pretty advanced climber myself, see no shoes!

i had a great time in greenwich park trying on my outfit for auntie k's wedding. i didnt wanna take it off, i felt way too handsome!
waiting for the train at the station
getting fed up with holding my "cheeese" for so long

i got to drive the train!!
and take a special boat ride with grandpa. dont worry he didnt tip the boat over!!

1 comment:

Katb said...

raizel, did you change your engagement ring? it looks different in that pic. amazing pics of the kiddies btw, my pageboy is adorable!!!!