Monday, September 08, 2008

ayala and mimi's birthday party!

i got bored of looking at boring paper, and went off to the sand
til mommy showed me what was inside!
now THAT'S pretty cool!
tzviki helped me unwrap my other present and that was fun for him :)
the birthday girl!!
doesnt my tushie look cute in leggings?
trying to get a group picture.i was snapping mimi's hat on her head, so she wasn't very happy with me.
so i had to be relocated to the other side of the bench.
and those cupcakes were yummy!

2 comments:

Happy Family said...

What cutie pies!!!! I cannot believe you are all one year olds now :) WOW!!! and how fun that you, Mimi and Annabelle all are the same age (and the brothers too). We want to meet you all some day!
Love to you all
Kat

Krak Family said...

BIG girls!
cant believe they are SO SO BIG!
and Raiz, great pictures!!! when did u take them all?