Sunday, July 09, 2006

AT THE POOL!


Mommy took me to the pool for the first time today. I loooved it! But they were mean to my mommy and told her she needs a bathing cap and since she didn't have one she had to sit on the steps, but it's okay cuz I got to splash around anyhow. By mistake, mommy got some suntan lotion in my eye. So she tried washing it out, but why does she think I would want water in my eyes? After that we chilled on the grass and I drank almost a whole bottle! I was thirsty!

4 comments:

iNViSiblE43 said...

whered u go swimmin??? yum the water lux yum n ur kid is adorable!!! never thought ud hear tht from me...

narkisbabysrock said...

yaar yerushalayim! I miss that place!! It's the best..with all the babies and all

narkis nut said...

yep yaar yerushalayim! it was so hot out and so refreshing in there. you're lucky you can go in ur b ackyard all the time...one day, one day...

KatBennett said...

I love him and miss him!!! give him a huge kiss from me and I really hope he gets better xx