Tuesday, July 18, 2006

http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.color.fg.gif

So, anyway, I was playing with my table and trying to transfer myself from there to my exersaucer (which I think is so boring, by the way) and then I realized that I'm not so great at walking yet, and I fell down on my already sore gums! They started bleeding...So mommy gave me a wet paper towel to suck on. That made me feel better. Oh, guess what? The other day I almost got to eat the biggest, blackest dead fly. Daddy caught me just as I was gonna pop it in my mouth...It's not fair!

11 comments:

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

oooo dont we love guessing games...

Munchkin B said...

lol- poor kid..wen i was little i used to eat mud- let him eat the flys!!!

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

better build up ur immune system on mud than choke on a fly..

Anonymous said...

i think your mommy forgot about your blog i hope she didnt forget abt you!

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

was that the next hint?

Anonymous said...

lol- u crak me up...

Anonymous said...

nope her it is im a girl

Anonymous said...

uch i have no patience for this anymore you told me to post and i was bored so i decided to have some fun hi its me Deena

Anonymous said...

lollollollollollollolloll

Anonymous said...

yeah u nerd i totatlly knew-even ask suri, i think i told her, the only reason i thought maybe not is cuz it sounded like you have 2 kids. my older brother has a ball...etc

Anonymous said...

ur sucha nerd deena... u hav like 3 sns wats rong wit u?? u bored? ur crazy- although i dint even no u were capable of doin that! thats pretty impressive...