Thursday, January 11, 2007

after I was nice and cranky, mommy decided she'll hold me while I drink my bottle.
You can see a bit of me, just off to the left. I was STILL busy with my bottle, when Menachem and Ovadia got into a fight. They were both crying, which set everybody else off except me. So then EVERYBODY got their bottles, because we were all ready for our naps.
Notice that there are no girls. There are a very limited number of girls in our neighborhood, unfortunately. I only have guys to play with.
And mommy says that Tzion is gorgeous. So she just HAD to put a picture of him up!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture at the top came out black and white and colour....was that deliberate? it looks quite cool.

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

yep!!

Anonymous said...

nap time, what's that?
jack

Suri said...

cool!!

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

who are you secretive s?