Monday, May 14, 2007

Obsessive Cleaning Disorder

I honestly don't know what the big deal is. So I like to clean. Who cares? Why does mommy make such a big deal of the fact that I walk around the house with my wipes scrubbing everything down? I just don't get it.
See, now the floor is a lot cleaner.
I need to clean mommy's feet. You know why? Cuz she sometimes cleans mine and I like to copy her.

Getting all the "hard to reach" spots. Cleaning windows is tough work, but I enjoy a good workout.

4 comments:

Suri said...

ur a cutie, see u soon!!

Krak Family said...

hey hey whats that all about? we're supposed to be the ones making the mess , we're famous for that!!
Menachem

Munchkin B said...

haha.. raiz i think u shud stop bein ocd.. hes def not learnin that from josh!

Happy Family said...

I thought only Jack cleaned that much....it's nice to see that Jack is not the only little one that is "OCD" with his cleaning!
Jack's Mommy