Friday, May 25, 2007

with daddy at the zoo


trying to get into the bear's...why not? i have one in my crib and HE's my friend

almost at the top!! daddy didn't even realize-he was too busy getting the camera out and when he looked up everyone was watching ME!! not the bears!

the elephants were my favorite. I even know that they say "moo".or at least i think that's what they say...
ready to go home. thanks daddy for taking me on this awesome trip!! you're the best daddy in the whole world :) :) :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to try to climb the fences to get into the animals??? Did your Mom stop you from getting in the cage too? Mine does that and cramps my style!
Jack

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

it was just me and my daddy-guys day out!

Rechovotgirl said...

Cute! You appear to be a very good climber... almost as good as the monkeys... j/k