Sunday, July 15, 2007

some silly pictures of me dancing on the table

first I cleared off the table of all the junk. You know, the tablecloth,bills and those kinds of things.
then i started singing and dancing along with it
doin some moves
i say CHEESE when i smile and i usually look like this.

this is after holding my smile for too long. guess what else? i know how to say pooh and eeyore now! they are on my diaper and i like pointing to it and saying "pooh". sometimes people get the wrong idea though...

4 comments:

eem said...

Yeah Tviks you gotta say pooh HADOV here, or you might make people stare.
And you got some cool moves! and even a stage!

Ahuva said...

HAHA!!! You rock, kiddo!! That's the best place to dance!!! You and Tzips should get together and discuss all the Winnie the Pooh characters...

Jaded said...

you are too cute! and I hate to say it but I was one of the ppl who got the wrong idea at first.... but I thought it was real funny!!

Rechovotgirl said...

lol you're too funny! and Ruthie, I also got the wrong idea at first...