Wednesday, February 14, 2007

getting ready for my day.

Busy packing my stroller for the babysitter...I like to take different things with me every day. Yesterday mommy found some dishwasher tablets in my bag when I came home. Yeah, I stole some and she didn't even notice until I got back. I'm really into the cleaning thing now, cuz today I opened the cabinet under the sink. I shlepped a few cleaning products into my stroller. Then, I went back and closed the cabinet. I really know what I need.
I'm gonna clean my babysitters floor, polish her stove, and clean her oven.

4 comments:

Krak Family said...

way to go buddy.
I pack interesting things in my mommy's bag, one day she came to work and pulled out my bottle from her bag!! I find it funny.

Happy Family said...

after you clean your sitters floors, can you come here and clean ours with Jack? he likes to clean too :)
jack's mommy

Munchkin B said...

lol- tzviki ur unreal... but dishwashing tablets are fun especially wen mommy doesnt mind them all over the house- sucha cutieeeeee

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

menachem, you should help your mommy pack the boxes. she'll find lots of surprises that way!

jacks mommy,sorry but no way! if we get together we have much better things to do than clean floors!!

michal, computer?!?! yeah dishwashing tablets are okay as long as i dont rip into them with all my new teeth...im still finding those everywhere