Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Runaway Toddler



Today daddy was opening the door cuz he had to leave, and I decided that right then would be a good time to make my escape. I was out the door and around the corner in seconds. I was on my merry old way, when mommy came up behind me and scooped me up, laughing. At least she was laughing, right? I sure wasn't. I started screaming and throwing a whole tantrum. Mommy decided that she didn't want to hear it, so she bundled me up and off to the park we went. See how I get my way??

3 comments:

Happy Family said...

It's funny how we get our way.We have our mom's trained well huh?
Jack in CO

Krak Family said...

Hey I was stuck at home! u gtta call me!
-Menachem-

Suri said...

You spoiled little boy...mommy takes you everywhere!! I think mommy should teach you how to ski, seems like you have enough energy for it..