Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been a tough few days.
It started off with the worst
diaper rash mommy has ever seen.
She decided to let me run around
without a diaper to air it out.
She's been
cleaning the floor alot since then.
Then, I got
conjunctivitis.
It quickly spread to the other eye and now I need to have
drops in my eyes every FOUR hours. It's absolutely horrible.
Mommy THEN noticed that I had a
tooth coming through. Then she spotted another. And another. So I have three teeth trying to push through. That probably explains my FEVER of over 101.
I also have a bad
cold.
It's a tough time for me right now, so mommy and daddy are being
extra nice to me and letting me get away with kvetching and stuff.
I do miss all my
friends at the babysitter though :(

2 comments:

Rechovotgirl said...

Oh! poor baby! Hope you feel better soon! Have a Refua Sheleima!

Rechovotgirl said...

Btw, it's ShanaBetter(just in case you're wondering...)