Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Small update w/o pix :(

No pictures lately, mommy's been wanting to upload some videos, but our video camera broke :(
anyway, I got another top tooth in-also straight, thank goodness. Another one should be appearing either today or tomorrow. I have gotten a little bit too obsessed with my Sesame Street DVD's that my Bubby bought me for my birthday. Mommy is getting sick of listening to "people in your neighborhood". I love it though. I bring whichever DVD I want, to mommy or daddy and they put it on for me and I dance to it.

We FINALLY got our new bookshelves. They are so pretty. I tested out all the glass with my hammer. It's all solid.

I got to go with daddy to yeshiva yesterday. It was lots of fun, I think I want to go there instead of going to my babysitter every day. I got daddy to chase me up and down the stairs the whole time. I also played with my Braun friend. (His mommy calls him "muffin", so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call him...)

Anyway that's basically the update today. It's very cold and yucky out, but nothing like Cleveland!! We are so glad we're not there right now with below zero weather. Brrrr.

1 comment:

Tzvi Meir & Ayala said...

so nice that you are back commenting!